Friday, January 15, 2010

I HATE IT: Riders Jeans by Lee

Now this one really upsets me.

Stacey London from TLC's 'What Not to Wear' is the celebrity endorsement for Riders Jeans. Love her, love the show.

Riders jeans are supposed to 'instantly slim you' if you buy the correct size because of the 'no-gap waist, tummy control panel, and slimming stretch denim.' Sounds all good, right? I thought so too, until I checked out this picture they have of one of the models wearing the jeans.


Check it.


Those look like the most unflattering jeans I've ever seen a person wear. Ok, I admit that's an exaggeration, but for a company whose brand is based on making jeans that flatter your body and make you look slimmer, this is an abomination.

I do delcare, an abomination.


The website for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.ridersjeans.com/Home

1 comment:

  1. haha mom jeans...reminds me of the SNL skit.

    please no one wear these...ever

    ReplyDelete