Thursday, January 21, 2010

I DID IT: Boot Camp, Week 2

I thought boot camp would get easier, but no, it's only getting harder.

On Monday, we did a boxing/kickboxing class. By the end of the class, I was pretty sure I had pulled a muscle in my leg and I could barely lift my arms.

Last night, we did mostly cardio and abs. HARDEST CLASS EVER. We did a human obstacle course and I nearly cried a few times because I didn't think I could make it through, but we all survived somehow.

It's so strange though. At times, I just want it all to be over and to go home and lay in the bathtub and then go to bed... not in the bathtub, in my bed. Yet, I still look forward to every session. It's ridiculously difficult but so much fun. I guess that's the best kind of exercise.


Who knows what next week will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment