Monday, January 11, 2010

I GOT IT: Klean Kanteen Water Bottle

Normally, I would never post something about a water bottle. Who would? Well, the answer is me, but not normally. The reason for this post is because I would like to shout from the rooftops "I LOVE MY NEW WATER BOTTLE!",
but I have no rooftop to shout from upon.
Therefore, you may read this entry.

Check it!


It looks like a normal water bottle..... right?

Well, it pretty much is, except that it's environmentally friendly and good for you, unlike dreadful plastic! It's made from stainless steel, which is safe and doesn't require a yucky plastic coating that will wear off and you'll end up drinking it and getting cancer. It's super lightweight and doesn't sweat cold beverages. And it's the perfect size to take on the go, to the office, to the gym, to the dentist. I actually read about it in a magazine about 2 years ago and I wanted it so bad that I looked it up online, but the shipping was too expensive, so I didn't end up buying it. But lo and behold, I walked into Chapters today and there it was.... sitting on the display right in front of the main door.

Meant to be? Oh, yes.

Head to your local Chapters and be really great and get one too!
Or pay the ridiculous shipping online!

2 comments: