Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I WANT IT: Red Versace Gown

Bask in the glory of Blake Lively and her gown from the 2009 Emmy Awards!


I vow that some day, when I marry a very rich man or find an actual occasion that I could wear a gown like this to, I'm gonna get myself this very dress!

I just love the plunging neckline. It's sexy without being slutty. Plus, her makeup is very natural and light, which really lets the dress speak for itself. And with her hair all pulled back the focus is now entirely on the dress.


Blake Lively is one beautiful woman. She would look good wearing rags. So I'm sure that also has something to do with the dress looking amazing on her too. But that's besides the point. I. WANT. THAT. DRESS.

Awww... to be rich and famous and wearing an amazing Versace dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment